Insurance & Life Protection

Income protection

Income protection

Income protection is an insurance policy that would pay you a monthly income while you were unable to work due to an accident or sickness. You can set up the policy so it varies in the amount it pays out, usually, this amount cannot exceed 65% of your gross monthly income. You can also set it up so it only pays out once your work sick pay has finished. This is called deferred period.

Income protection do I need it? If you owned a machine that paid you a salary every month, would you insure that? Probably, and that machine is you.

If you were unable to work, and your sick pay ran out, could you afford to pay the mortgage and other household bills? The last thing you need while unable to work is the additional worry of keeping on top of your bills, especially your mortgage.

What does income protection cost? Income protection policies can vary in price. It depends on the age you are, your health, type of job you do and the amount of cover you need. We can help you with getting a quotation, simply contact us and we can run through the details.

Home Insurance

Get Buildings and Contents Insurance to give you peace of mind when you may most need it. We will find you the right policy to protect your private residence and any structures attached to it, including permanent fixtures in your home, such as plumbing, wiring, kitchen and bathroom fittings. You will need cover against events such as: fire, flood and storm damage, subsidence and theft and vandalism.

Combined or separate contents insurance covers your household goods and personal belongings in your home and attached structure. You can select levels of cover and we can find policies to cover all type of belongings such as your jewellery, televisions, and computers within your home.

Get Protected